DEAN BOORMAN VICTORIA REAL ESTATE
Dean’s diverse background includes successful entrepreneur, buying and selling real estate across British Columbia and at one time specializing in luxury Whistler signature designed homes. Some of Dean's Real Estate passion and experience was further gained thru home development, design consultation, as well as personal and professional Property Management. Many past endeavours aligned him with master builders, architects and interior specialists who are acknowledged and respected contributors to Whistler’s modern development history.
Dean can be consulted, with confidence, by homeowners, buyers, builders and developers on issues as how to market and price properties for maximum return. He is also an experienced property manager with expertise in strata policies, regulations, depreciation reports and much more. Dean’s property management achievements are due to his comprehensive understanding of all assets, daily operations and the respected responsibility to insure real estate's long-term viability.
Dean Boorman’s success is a direct result of his years of uncompromising integrity, strong work ethic and his gift for forecasting real estate trends. Dean holds licensing in all 3 areas of Real Estate; Trading Services (Realtor), Strata Management and Residential Property Management.
Dean is thrilled to bring his expertise and distinction to Sotheby’s International Realty Canada. Trust Dean Boorman to apply valued industry and market knowledge to create a comprehensive and tailored plan for your home. Local expertise and Global Marketing, like no other.
Dean has a team of brand marketing experts that stand ready to offer assistance and insight, and an array of tools and resources he can tap into. This unrivaled reach and audience can include:
- The New York Times- Our brand will blend exclusivity; with a strategic focus on mobile to reach The New York Times’ global audience now serving 700 million pages per month.
- The Wall Street Journal- Our partnership with The Wall Street Journal reaches Sotheby’s readers across newspapers, websites, magazines, social media and video.
- Financial Times- The Sotheby’s International Realty brand partnered with The Financial Times to exclusively create the custom content series, “Distinctive Living.”
- YouTube- The Sotheby's International Realty brand channel continues to be the perfect online video destination for limitless exposure of the properties and lifestyles represented by our network. YouTube receives four billion views per day thus providing vast exposure to connect buyers to the exceptional properties represented by our network.
- Mansion Global- Mansion Global is a standalone, luxury real estate website and mobile handset app that connects global buyers with extraordinary properties
- Hong Kong Tatler– This is a premiere luxury lifestyle resource. In 2015, our brand is the EXCLUSIVE online real estate channel partner for hongkongtatler.com and shangliutatler.com
- Architecture Digest- Through print and digital editions, architecturaldigest.com, social media and signature events, provides an exclusive view into the world's most beautiful homes.
- Bloomberg- Bloomberg’s readership connects our brand with high-net-worth individuals with 40% of their audience coming from outside the United States. Bloomberg Media covers the business world like no other, with more than 2,400 multimedia professionals in 72 countries – the largest reporting network in the world.
- Google- Over 1,000,000 highly-qualified visitors found their way to sothebysrealty.com through our search engine advertising efforts on Google. This also includes translated search engine advertising campaigns running on the in-country version of Google in Spain, Argentina, Portugal, Brazil and many more to come later this year.
Dean is a leader in the Victoria real estate community with a reputation for integrity, superior customer service, dedication to understanding his clients’ individual requirements, and providing results for both buyers and sellers.